Residents are currently able to give the gift of Premium Memberships to one another!
|At this time we are able to facilitate gifting the initial premium membership subscription payment only, as we are unable to set up recurring payments for gifted premium membership
Since Premium Memberships bill subscription style, we do require a support ticket from the gift giver as well as the receiver, ensuring all parties involved are in full consent, in order to move forward.
If you wish to gift a Premium Membership to another Resident, please take the following steps:
- Have the gift giver submit a support ticket of the type Billing, choosing Other Billing Issues from the second drop down.
- As the gift giver, please be sure to include the following information in your support ticket:
- The name of the account you wish to gift the membership to;
- The type of membership you wish to gift:
- Plus -- Monthly or Annual
- Premium -- Monthly, Quarterly, or Annual
- Premium Plus -- Monthly or Annual
- Confirm which payment method you would like charged if you have more that one on file.
- Have the gift receiver submit a support ticket of the type Billing, choosing Other Billing Issues from the second drop down.
- As the gift receiver, please be sure to include the following information in your support ticket:
- The name of the account gifting the membership to you;
- The type of membership being gifted to you;
- Acknowledgement that you understand that any fees resulting from your gifted membership, including premium membership renewals and mainland tier payments beyond the membership's premium allotment (512 sqm for Plus, 1024 sqm for Premium, 2048 sqm for Premium Plus), will be your responsibility.
- The ticket number of the gift giver, if available. (This is not strictly necessary, but is helpful!)