Feel free to check out our expanded Knowledge Base article here!
How do I remove someone from a group?
If you have a role with the Eject Members from this Group ability, then you can remove people from a group.
- Open the group profile.
- Click Roles to display the Roles section.
- Click the MEMBERS tab
- Select the group member you want to remove.
- Click Eject.
Note: You cannot remove a group owner. Please be aware of this when assigning someone the role of group owner.
How can I leave a group?
Please be aware that leaving a group:
- Removes any land contribution you have given a group (to pay for group-owned land).
- Removes your ability to edit, change, or sell land held by the group.
- Makes you ineligible for any pending group dividends.
Note: If you're the last owner of a group, you are not allowed to leave it without appointing another person to the role of group owner first.
To leave a group, please follow these steps:
- Go to Communicate > Groups or right-click on your avatar and choose My Groups.
- Right-click on the group's name and select Leave.
- You will be prompted to confirm the action.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to leave the group.