If you would like to change the email address you have on file with your Second Life account, you can do so from the Second Life dashboard!
- Log into https://secondlife.com/.
- In the menu on the left hand side, in the menu located under where it shows your username or display name, click Account.
- From the menu that drops down, select Change Email Settings. (If you have Multi-factor Authentication enabled, you will be prompted with an MFA challenge.)
- Enter and confirm your new email address.
- You will be prompted to enter your password.
- You will be redirected to a confirmation page.
- Next, please check your email for confirmation and directions on verifying your new email address. This is an important step, so please be sure not to skip it! Some functions in Second Life, such as partnership proposals, may not work as expected if your email is not verified.
I have lost my password, so I can't change my email from the dashboard!
If this is the case, please submit a support ticket using the Submit A Ticket button on the top right of the support portal. Please choose Account Issue and select Change Account Details as the subtype. Once we are able to verify account ownership, support will be happy to assist!