For questions about Tilia and the identity verification process, please see our Tilia FAQ on our Knowledge Base.
As you may know, in order to stay in compliance with regulatory requirements if you wish to credit a portion of your U.S. Dollar balance to your PayPal or Skrill account (known as processing a credit) then you must provide certain personal information to verify your identity, including your:
- Date of birth
- Social security number (or government-issued identification if you are not a U.S. Citizen).
- You may also be required to provide additional information to complete the transaction.
Tilia securely stores this information so that you should only need to provide it once.
This information can be submitted on your dashboard's Process Credit page under the using the Provide Additional Information button within the red box at the very top:
I've submitted my information. How do I know if I can process credit now?
In many cases information submitted to Tilia will be approved very quickly. Once you have submitted your information, if it was successful you will be notified immediately and you may submit a process credit request. If you do not receive a Success! notification, Tilia will need to review your submission manually. Once you have been approved, the Process Credit page of your dashboard will no longer state that there is a problem with your account. If you have not been approved you will need to keep an eye on the email that you have on file with your Second Life account for an email requesting more information or clarification from Tilia.
If you are ever unsure of your KYC status, or have any questions, you may submit a support ticket at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/.
- Select the option to Sign in to your Second Life Account.
- Log in using your Second Life username and password.
- Select Submit A Ticket on the top right of the page.
- Submit a ticket using the Issue Type of Billing, and choose Other Billing Issues from the second drop down.
For more information on process credit requests, please see our Knowledge Base: