I am missing items from my inventory. What should I do?
Missing inventory items can be a scary experience! Thankfully, there are several troubleshooting steps you can go ahead and try.
Please note: We do not have a system designed to roll back an inventory so this is, unfortunately, not possible. Additionally, any items purged from the Trash folder will not be recoverable.
First, if you have not already, please try logging in with the official Second Life viewer. The most up to date version can be downloaded here.
Next, please try the solutions located on our wiki page: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Inventory_loss
I have tried these suggestions, and I am still missing inventory items. What next?
If you have tried the above solutions and are still missing inventory items, please submit a support ticket of the type Technical Questions, and choose Inventory Issues from the second drop down. Please be sure to include the following information:
- What are some of the names of specific items that have gone missing?
- What folder(s) were the items in, and where in your inventory are those folders normally located?
- How many items do you see in your inventory while using the Second Life viewer?
- If you prefer a third party viewer, how many inventory items do you have while using that viewer?
- How many items do you believe you should have?